Nuffnang Latest!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Houston, TX USA He Went...Day 8

Today was the day for Casa Natura stop by. It was raining all day…I stopped by at a stall to buy dinner and went back. Kiki wasn’t meowing at the time I opened the front door. I quickly opened his room’s door and saw he came out healthily. Fuh! He finished all 4 bowls of his food…but as expected, when I fed him, he would prefer to walk around the house rather than eating…

I stayed for a while…lipat baju, sapu sampah, siram pokok, panaskan enjin keta hubby, kemas bilik Kiki…then I packed some clothes to bring over to Skin’s. Sian Kiki, asik ikuttt je mana I pegi. In fact, masa nak suh dia masuk bilik dia balik pun, asik dok sondol-sondol kaki I…adeh…sedih plak…tapi nak buat camne, terpaksa…

Lucky Elly and Arab stayed at Skin’s as well. She purposely stayed there for me. Awww…sayang Elly…if not, takut + boring I nanti

Waited for hubby to online…but he didn’t…

I wonder why…

No comments:

Subscribe To This Blog