Nuffnang Latest!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Houston, TX USA He Went...Day 3

Today at work, hubby buzzed me again thru YM…but he went out for dinner after a few lines. I wondered what he had for dinner, as for me, only 4 pieces of cold currypuffs that I bought during lunch time.

I was struggling to get connected to Internet at Skin’s. Back in our crib, hubby and I was on wireless router at all the time, but since he brought along that router to States…left me with this bloody slow ZTE modem AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT SHOULD BE WORKING WITH RJ45…but its better than nothing kanredah jerrr!

At last, after several sighed showing my deep frustration on un-comprehendo data statistic in ZTE homepage (Hasrul and I tested the connection using speedtest.net and this was the result!)

Bloody hell slow gile! Even slower than the slowest procedure of waiting for your number to be called to see medical practitioner at government hospital! Pity me…I started to fee sleepy now…but hubby wasn’t online yet…he should be in the office by now (at time, Malaysia was at 11pm while Houston was at 10am).

I shall ended this day with…………….another sigh with deep frustration

No comments:

Subscribe To This Blog