Nuffnang Latest!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sexiest Man Alive : Johny Depp

Exactly.

He's my all time crush...no one can replace him in my fantasy-land.

To bad, he's too far away from my fantasy-land...

(OMG, see the hair, the mustache and the beard? Sexy!)



Since Johny Depp is busy in Hollywood, completely ignoring me,
I managed to get a new temporary replacement in Malaywood :)



Ady Putera...my current crush.
(UNTIL he cuts his hair off, then I'll throw him away from my fantasy-land la)

(Again, see the hair, the mustache and the beard? I'm melting...)

(Ya, I know...though this pic becomes my current lappy's wallpaper,
he too, completely ignoring me...pfftt!)

7 comments:

Cawan said...

aku rase Shahrul boleh buat rambut mcm ni.. tp bab jambang tu susah laa sket..

Biqque said...

sharul kata "buat pe nak tiru orang...itu semua poyo!"

(aku rasa dia jeles la tu kahkahkahkah!)

3plepl8 said...

dia tak jeles...dia kata "nnt kacak sgt susah jgk, u yg jeles", kuang kuang kuang....

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahahha...Adi Putra pulak dahhhhhhhhhhhh

Biqque said...

tetiba pagi ni saje je dia nak potong rambut pendek...hmmmmm...

dibitz said...

camne la agaknya sharul jeles heh heh heh...

Biqque said...

adibbbbbbb that 3x laugh tu sangatttttttttt kannnnnn...hahaha!

masa dia baca cam cebik2 gak mulut...patu i tanya...dia cam blergh face like that la...hahaha!

Subscribe To This Blog