Nuffnang Latest!

Friday, July 16, 2010

I Am The Guest Writer In RedMummy!


YES!!!

ANOTHER ACHIEVEMENT!

I GOT MY ARTICLE PUBLISHED AT
REDMUMMY.COM (amongst top money-making bloggers in Malaysia)
AS THE GUEST WRITER!

Click on the image or here to read the full article!

Below are the excerpts.
[I’ve seen both approaches, and both work. Both have they own followers and triumph. Quality, non-quality, frequent, infrequent, EVERYDAY, ocassionally, it goes back to what and why you want to blog for. Someone might say, “Ah...It’s my personal blog, my very own virtual diary, so why not I blog about what I wanted to blog and who cares who likes it or not. Easy, if you don’t like, don’t read it-lah.” Then someone find it dissimilar and might say “Hey, it is published over the Internet, all over the world, it is not private anymore, so readers have so-called right to blogwalking/review/moderate/judge/comment what you can and cannot do. So please make somebody's day-lah."]

WOOHO! I'm honored :)
(Owh god, I am 2 years behind her...I shall not stop blogging, aite?)

THANK YOU REDMUMMY.COM!


Subscribe To This Blog