Nuffnang Latest!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm A Busy Bee!


BUSY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


I am stuck with my new job role. On top of being an Email Administrator who does technical support, I have to be the one and only Malaysia Deskside Support QA who sleeps with charts and reports, for the new global wave in the country that my company is currently implementing.

Totally opposite attraction!


AND WE HAVE GIVEN ONLY TWO WEEKS TO MAKE THINGS "LOOK GREAT" BEFORE THE OVERALL ASSESSMENT BY USA, WHICH IS ON THIS COMING WEDNESDAY!

Crazy la..."madam" has chosen only 4-5 peps to be in the interview, and that includes me! WHY MEEEEEEE??? Nak suh aku menjawab sambil putar alam keeeeeeeee???

Wish me luck, folks!

P/S : Azatiesayang, I have yet to post your gift :(

And I don't even have a time to book the car, the campsite, for my NZ trip! Waaaaaaaaaa!



7 comments:

just.HY said...

goodluck biqque!

dont forget nz...i'm sooo excited for u!!!

Biqque said...

tx bdk2! nz mmg dilupa jangan hahaha! sume gara2 gambar korang la ni! cis!

Unknown said...

tak pe..bab2 booking utk NZ tu, lepaskan kat Sharul je..beressssssssssss...

Unknown said...

Lupakan saja kerja2 itu seketika..minggu ni buat apa??? Jom lepak kat mana2, minggu depan nk pose, dah tak leh mabuk2 dah...ha cane? cane?

Biqque said...

ha jom mabuk2 minggu ni! esok i ada assessment besar2an, so ujung minggu ni kena mabuk kaw2! hahahaha!

♥♥azatiesayang ♥♥ said...

Hai Biqque..saya sabar menanti!Take your time dear...

Biqque said...

tx azatie...dok bawak kulu kilir hadiah tu dlm bag...tak pegi2 lagi pejabat pos! arghhhhh nape la pejabat pos tak bukak malammmmmm :(

Subscribe To This Blog