Nuffnang Latest!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Houston, TX USA He Went...Day 23

Since semalam dah pack semua barang-barang (4 bags jugak la), so pagi ni senang skit. Today, I will go back to Casa Natura for good.

Here’s a thank you note for Skin, Dib and Elly.

Luv you Skin…

Coz u let me stay at your house and eat your food…

Coz u and your my-friend-hubby care bout me being boring or sick…

Coz u eases my traveling to work by giving me your kitchen key…

Luv you Dib…

Coz u and your drumhero/great siblings really make my day/nite with outing and PS2…

Coz u and your Turkish-spolit-cat are too beautiful to handle…

Coz u and your unborn-kicking cam tak kicking-baby make me wanna have one…

Luv you Elly…

Coz u still have the craziness when we lepak together…

Coz u can share the long-lost-sedap-skin and dib tengah gian tapi tak dapat-puffing…

Coz u and your guitarhero really really really like to gossip and only we know what…

Sampai rumah, tengok ada kenduri kat rumah sebelah. Met the husband, and he told me that they were looking for us since last 2 weeks…ada kenduri tahlil…his mom passed away (selama ni yang dok sakit, pak mentua dia kat kedah…dah nak ajal dulu kan…only God knows when…). Told him that my husband outstation, I plak stay umah kawan kat Bukit Antarabangsa…sembang-sembang jap, dia hulur lotong…alhamdulillahhhhhh!

I unpacked my things and changed the bedsheet…to white! Hehe! Ada plan baekkkkk punyerrrr! Will update you guys tomorrow! Ja'!

3 comments:

dibitz said...

my adik2 la yg crazy.. without them life is boring...

Ely Hasrul said...

bahbi.. i miss my bestfren!!!! miss the puffy sedep.. fuh fuh fuh.. woit.. dh 2-3 gak la kitorg cm tertoleh bilik carik ko.. cis cis.. cmne bed & roses??

Biqque said...

bed & roses = kinky!

Subscribe To This Blog