Nuffnang Latest!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fridge Magnets

I am a truly kaki magnets.

Frankly speaking, I got this addiction from Skin. We've made a pact that we called "janji mati", where we MUST get each other a fridge magnet, everywhere we go, specifically out of the country-lah. And obviously, I had given her more than what she gave me (hmmm...you should go out more often la Skin, and I don't care if you've visited that place hundred times!).

To add to the collections, I do ask my close friends like Chawana, Zan, Nizam, and few more, to buy for me, whenever they are out of country. Same goes to my colleagues who always travel here and there. I will indirectly force them to get one for me too. Though it doesn't feels right, who cares, I still want them to get one, or two, for me. (Now, I do hope Lily the Globetrotter do the same thing. Haha!)

The only thing that I will not do is, to buy them from flea market. Yeah, you can get Africa or Brazil with the same pattern if you want too, but believe me, THAT will ruin your travel spirit.

So, having a small 2-tier fridge has made me thinking to get a-bigger-fridge-but-I-don't-have-money-to-buy-one. *Slap forehead* (Why should I waste my money on a bigger fridge just to put magnets all around it right?)

Here what I currently have...

Out of country section.
My fav : The cutest fridge magnet that I've ever had.
A rocket made from metal that
hubby bought at NASA Space Center, Houston, USA.


In country section.
My fav : Of course the biggest fridge magnet I've ever seen!
There...a super huge eagle head that Skin bought at Langkawi.

(Still remember how she laughed out loud the time she was buying it... "Besarrrrrrrrrrr...kahkahkahkah! Besar tapak tangannnnnnnnn! Kahkahkahkah!
")


11 comments:

SiMon Har said...

wow! u collect so many!

JLean said...

Dropping by ere.. Wow, that's a whole load of collection

Glo-w~* said...

you'll need a larger fridge soon^^ Love those magnets!

Ely Hasrul said...

ko tau baru2 nih aku xbeli ape2 pong! aku nye magnet baru sume simpan sbb sami sukaaaa curikkkk.. helang besar tu mmg besarrrrrrrrrrrr kahkahkahkahkhakah

Ako Retna said...

hahaha i pun suka collect FM nih.. sampai dah penuh satu fridge, rite?! Tapi bila anak buah yg satu balik umah, warghhhhhhh konpom ada satu demi satu FM ku pecah berderai... sadisss...

Biqque said...

haha simon, jlean, still counting...

glo-w, i should ya?

skin, aku tak kira, ko nak sorok, ko sorok...aku nyer, tetap kena beli!

ako, kalo ada budak2 dtg umah i kan, haruslah i jelingggg je kat fridge tu hahahaha!

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

wow thats a lot! i do the same for Hard Rock pins! :D

tehtarikmemoirs.com

Biqque said...

owh really? thats great teh tarik!

wah glamer u dpt featured ek! hehe!

Lily Riani said...

awat u blog laju sesangat. i baru tangkap gambo magnets i last mth to blog abt it soon.... great mind think alike? i got you sabah & sarawak if you nak.... not sure you dah ada belum.

Unknown said...

aqilah nk dtg rumah nanti...dia nk curikkkkk 1-2 bijik..aunty biq tak marah kan? kan? kan?

Biqque said...

lily, i jenis tangkap terus blog...paling lama seminggu dua je la...hahahaha! biasa la kita, blog mesti ada telepati gak kan, macam ngan na...hahaha! (i dah ada) and i tak kisah dah ada ke blum, i amik je!

aqilah nak curi??? tak lehhhhhhhh! nanti auntie biq belikan magnet upin ipin ok? hehehehe!

Subscribe To This Blog