Nuffnang Latest!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Houston, TX USA He Went...Day 11

“Fuh…seb baik Adib tak call lagi…”

We had to attend Sanas’s kenduri today and it was already 12.30pm. I called Adib and we set to attend it around 1.30pm. Last-last, 2.00pm gak bertolak. Haha!

We arrived at Sanas’s around 2.30pm and only met Icam, Amir, and few other boys…yang lain semua dah balik. The food was good and the bunga telur was replaced with pouch (for gals) and sweets (for boys). Aaah…interesting…

We went back and stayed at Adib’s for PS2 game. Ashraf played Metal Gear Solid but it was too dull and boring. So he changed to another game, featuring Jet Li (the face was so darn alike) and as usual, Ashraf cracked our joins with his bloody-funny-matrix-shooting-in-a-circle-move! And killed his own genius self several times! Hahaha!

We started to make a plan for tonite…just to kill time…but we didn’t have any idea where to. Lepas Skin sampai, I chatted with hubby for a while. He was on his way out to the mall for Hasrul's jersey…and he did buy me something tapi rahsia katanya…hik!

“Eh Sekupang ada update la” I talked to myself…and I was happily surprised when I read the very last part,

-Owh yeah, I've been here for a week today. Another 2 weeks left before I go home sweet home and meet my love.-

My love?! That’s me! (Butterfly in my stomach). For those who knew my hubby, will definitely say “whoaaaaaa”…sebab my hubby bukan senang-senang nak cakap camtu! Kihkih! (I know you love me ayang…) Then he told me that dia teringat kat I sampai termimpi-mimpi…wahhhhh!

Ok, ok…terperasan sekejap. Then we (Adib, Fyzal, Aisha, Wan, Ashraf and me) went for dinner at some area in Cheras. Sedap gak char kuey teow dia. Patu tak hengat buat lawak. Asik geeeeeeeeeeeeelak je kitorang ni. Suka hati aku tau!

Patu mati kutu…tak tau nak gi mana dah. Last-last gi Downtown kat Cheras. Sambil jalan sambil mengutuk budak-budak shuffler yang tak ketahuan ni. Lawak nak mampos! Ashraf la ni…kahkahkah! (Ada cerita disebalik mengutuk pasal shuffler and shuffling ni…ada la hamba Allah yang gile glamer ni bercinta ngan budak yang konon ada ‘future’ tapi keje nyer asik shuffling je…boleh?)

Then we met Auntie Leha (wife Uncle Buyung, sedara Adib)…and I was mistaken as Ashraf’s girlfriend! Ha tu dia…terbukti la I ni muda lagi kan! Kahkahkah! (Ayang…tengok, masih laku tau wife you niiiii…hehehe!)

I bought one beautiful dress (lamanya tak shopping). Adib bought one blanket, while Ashraf bought one belt.

Again, semua mati kutu dah tak tau nak pegi mana lagi. Tapi rasa nak lepak. So we went to Old Town Café at Cheras. Macam biasa, buat lawak tak hengat pasal drum la, gitar la, tajuk lagu la, COD la, klakar nak mampos!

Overall, I enjoyed so much lepak with the Adieb’s. Lama tak bantai gelak macam tak sedar diri. Dah la before kuar I jatuh kat atas grill longkang depan lif! Ya Allah, bodoh tul…malu tapi tak malu gak la…kahkahkah! Siap reposition tuh lepas jatuh terduduk! Seb baik dah kawin…so tak kisah la nak malu kat adik-adik ni sangat. Hahaha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! jiwang jugak si cepex ni kan?

Biqque said...

dia jiwang senyap2 bila ngan aku je zan...dpn orang takde de...hahaha!

dibitz said...

cepeq... ur da mannn!!

biq.. why u so clumsyyy.... risau aku la!

Subscribe To This Blog