Nuffnang Latest!

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Western Australia (Perth, Cervantes, Fremantle) Cookbook

Perth. What could I say...I have always skipped this destination whenever I looked for places to go. I just don't know why, but Perth will always be the last choice when it comes to Australia's destinations. But not this time, as I have promised my dad to bring him to the nearest "white people" country that we can explore by car. Hahaha! So it left me with no other choice, but Perth, Australia. Hence, another trip cookbook is made. :)

Front Cover

Back Cover

-Biqque-

5 holler:

Ren said...

ni je???????????????????????

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

Oiiiitttt ni je ke???? Penat bergegas!

Twilight Man said...

Wow! You are back after 8 months.

I am also thinking of Perth.

Anash said...

apa nih apa nih?
ni je kee
we want more
hahaha

Biqque said...

ren & mas & kak anash, ni je yg terdaya setakat ni hahaha!

twilight man, yeah hahaha...got 3 mega trips to blog about and I don't know where and how to start! dang...

Subscribe To This Blog