Nuffnang Latest!

Friday, May 18, 2012

My 7 Super Shots

Fie-Nuts from Bit By The Travel Bug has tagged me with this game, so I am RELA-PAKSA taking part in HostelBookers 7 Super Shots!

1. A photo that…takes my breath away
- It really DID! Who wouldn't when you are riding the Superman Escape with the speed of 0-100kmph in 2 seconds?! Well, to date, Movie World-Gold Coast still the best that I've ever experience.

2. A photo that…makes me laugh or smile
- Oversized geisha who are taking picture of other geisha! It was super fun coz I am really into geisha chasing. Seeing geisha during daylight isn't a common scene. But I saw them in Miyajima Island-Japan.

3. A photo that…makes me dream
- A possum pose! Due to lack of oxygen that I should supply to my brain, I fell asleep in the middle of the road to Mount Cook-New Zealand. And I was dreaming to repeat the journey, but AA has ruined my dream.

4. A photo that…makes me think
- Can you ever imagine, they have this open concept lavatory, on the pedestrian walk? How would someone do his/her business in Delhi-India? And how could they claim that it is odorless when there is waterless? Please, at least, put some roll tissues.

5. A photo that…makes my mouth water
- Owh god! Trust me, having hot Padthai cook on the long boat, right after having island hopping and a hot sunbathing in Krabi-Thailand, IS AWESOME! I tried to find something like this in Thai restaurants in Malaysia, they are not even close, at all.

6. A photo that…tells a story
- It will always be my memorable story when I chickened out, driving thru the Homer Tunnel-New Zealand, heading to Milford Sound. I totally didn't remember that I was wearing shade and I was driving BLINDLY in darkness for 3 seconds!

7. A photo that…I am most proud of (aka my worthy of National Geographic shot)
- The most recent photo that I can be proud of! With no tripod, on the observatory deck's floor, between railings, holding my breath, with 10 seconds slow shutter, VOILA!

Psycho! 7 photos out of thousands travel photos? 
THIS IS SOOOOOO UNFAIR! Hahaha!

This game also forced me to tag other 5 bloggers, so don't blame me, uh-uh. Who will be the next victims? Obviously part of my TravelholicAwesome gang and close blogger! (Chawana still on vacation mode, so they are exempted.)

What you guys need to do...
1. Choose 7 of your own photos, one for each of the following categories:
  • A photo that…takes my breath away
  • A photo that…makes me laugh or smile
  • A photo that…makes me dream
  • A photo that…makes me think
  • A photo that…makes my mouth water
  • A photo that…tells a story
  • A photo that…I am most proud of (aka my worthy of National Geographic shot)
2. Write a short description for each image.
3. Write somewhere in your blog post: 'I am taking part in HostelBookers 7 Super Shots'.
4. Tell us you have participated and tweet the hashtag #7SuperShots
5. Nominate 5 other bloggers by including a link to their blog in your post.

28 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

First!!! =p

Ramble and Wander said...

Hi Biqque,

I esp. love photo #3. Amazing shot! Photo #4 reminds me of a similar open air concept lavatory in Belgium - right next to a bus stop! :-S

Diana Diane Teo said...

I didn't managed to catch a glimpse on geisha. Sappy to the max :(

Your last photo is really amazing. Makes me wanna go buy a better camera now

Fie-Nuts said...

Okay that's it. You guys really take great photos! Omg. I am so jealous. My favourite is the possum photo just because I love to capture moments. Great work babe! xoxo.

Arlida Abdullah said...

Photo #5 makes me wanna kill myselffff!! Looks so yummy

Either that or I've got to buy myself some kueytiau and learn to make it

Biqque said...

haha diana! u are addicted to it!

raw, possum pose was super crazy! hahaha! and the waterless+odourless? hmmm...

diana, wait for my kyoto post! u'll know how HARD i chase them! ya, go get new cam!

fie-nuts, no la...sometime goyang also :D i like the possum pose as well! hehehe! tx!

Biqque said...

muchang, we never get know what they put in it, especially those sauces...yummy kan!

Jard The Great said...

HAHA!! AirAsia has ruined my dream oso!!!!

Biqque said...

jard, kannnnnnnnnn!

Ren said...

Omaiiii

Kene Tag ke ni??? hahahah hadoi cane ? cane? tak reti kekeke

rayyan haries said...

tak aciiiiiii...ada gambar NZ!!! I love that too..very lah dreamy view...

Lily Riani said...

i know!!! few hundreds albims, b=new thousand photoss... keje gilos on friday. doesnt help when i am sooo demam .

Biqque said...

janggel, just pick 7 photos and tell us accordingly :D easy!

rayyan, i have too, they are addictive!

lily, exactly! i did it in 30 mins! hahaha! (cont working on my Korea video project)

Ramble and Wander said...

What the heck?? 30 minutes?? That must be a record! Hahaha!

Farikica said...

Despite the craziness, i love photo no 3.. but pls..other bloggers/readers...don't do this at home, esp in KL...ha..ha...! Nice one, Biqque!

No 1...never in my whole life..not even in my other life (if i have one)

The last one was good...really good.. iyela kan.. kalau x takkan lah nat geo photo, rite? Very picturesque, i would say...

Ely Hasrul said...

no 7 tuh mmg superbb!!!! and mmg saiko suh pilih 7 aje hahahahhahaha

Biqque said...

raw, that's what happened when u gamble. close one eye, pick, and post! hahaha!

farikica, yeah, if it's in msia, u need to change from possum to katak! hahaha!

i LOVEEEEEE rollercoaster ride!

the bridge is super awesome. tx farikica and skin :)

Annette | Bucket List Journey said...

Love the photo of the geisha. It made me smile :)

Biqque said...

annette, me too :)

Anonymous said...

gambar lavatory ataih pinggan char koew tiau tu, apakah??

potong terliur tengok makanan :((

gambar Mt Cook santek.


zany

Biqque said...

hahaha zany, i didn't notice that :)

MasZuber said...

biqqqqquueee...

i suka sangat gambar u baring telangkup gaya possum tue..my feveret!!!!

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

Fuhhhhh lega dah siap! kbai!! hahahaha....

Aku nak ko masak cam gambo no 5 tuh.

Biqque said...

maszuber, nanti ko gi nz, sila buat gaya terlentang plak hahaha!

masmz, jap nak gi baca :)

Anash said...

weh biqque
sume sume sume sume sume (jab..1,2,3,4,5..ooo tak cukup)..sume, sume (haa cukup 7) gambo cantik laaaaa.....kena sangat dengan catagori eh..

(malu plak nengok gambo kite biasa2 je...huhu...)

yg telangkup tengah jalan...serius tak terpikir nak buat !!!

jom kita telangkup kat Redang nanti,nak???

Ako Retna said...

erkkkk?!!!
jap nak kena selongkar dan pikior... :p

Biqque said...

anash, ye, sila telangkop sambil pakai kain batik ok!

ako, selongkar abis2 hahaha!

Mozell R Robinson said...

Beware of scammers i have been scammed 3 times because i was trying to know if my husband was cheating until i met this hacker named; (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) who helped me hack into my spouse phone for real this great hacker hacked into my spouse whats-app messages,Facebook messages.text messages,call logs,deleted text messages,bitcoin account and many more i was impressed with his job and he brought me results under 24 hours believe me he is real and his services are cheap and affordable.

Subscribe To This Blog