Nuffnang Latest!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mi Familia - The Unsurprised Surprise

Again, we woke up for sahur and had a very simple one. I didn’t talk to hubby. Then we were off to sleep again and woke up for Ikea.

“Sampai hati u tak buat apa-apa pun untuk I…”

“Ada kek, tapi Kak Ngah dah bukak satu kek, takkan nak bukak lagi satu kek…” he replied.

I ran to the fridge and opened it. I, my sis, and my sis in law berebut nak bukak kotak tu! THERE WAS ANOTHER CAKE! Yeay! Hubby did prepare something for me! Cuma my sis dah start dulu semalam. (Luv ya ayang!) So I told him we gonna celebrate it tonite when my family semua dah balik. He smiled.

With happy face, I went to Ikea with the whole familia. My sis and sis in law layan sakan! Penuh satu troli tu sampai my barang kena letak in another trolley. Puas hati dia dapat shopping. Pinggan mangkuk, barang deco dapur, lampu, macam-macam. She told me it was under budget. Good. Nanti takde duit nak raya.

Then it was time to say good bye. I will meet my family again on the second day of Raya, as I will celebrate this Raya as my first year Raya as a wife at my in law’s house.

Lepas bye-bye semua, I said to hubby,

“I nak jeans :D”

“Kat mana?”

“Tu la…”

So we decided to go to Bangsar Shopping Complex (BSC) and guess what, there were no Levi’s or Elle boutiques (sebab memang dah aim dah nak yang mana). Macam dah sangka je BSC takde kedai-kedai tu…haha! So I suggested to hubby to go to Alamanda and we can break fast around that area too.

We went to Levi’s but tau-tau je la, Levi’s skang dengan dulu dah tak sama. Skarang dah mengarut-ngarut design nyer and none I’d interested to, except one pair of old stock yang dah takde size. Dang! Hubby also didn’t seem very satisfied with the new design. So we walked out and saw Guess and Esprit. Guess, memang merepek la design dia kan, patu mahal nak mampos, and Esprit, boleh la.

Esprit we tried. I chose one EDC low rise stretch jeans sized 34 (UK sized 10) and put it on.

“HUH TAK MUAT KE? ARGHHHHH!” I grumbled as I can see all my muffin-top-waist!

“Dik, one size up brape?”

“36 kak”.

And I dragged hubby in to comment on my looks. Pear shaped. My both thighs besar laaaaaaaaaa! I need to work out! Tapi? Tapi? Malasnyeeeeee! Hubby said that’s what happened when you eat and sleep. Zzzzzzz…

I took it and hubby paid it. Thanx luv for the b’day gift yang tah sampai bila bleh pakai tu…hehe! (Btw, I bought his b’day gift in advance, a pair of Esprit pants! Tapi kira dia dah tau la…).

We later drove to Taman Warisan Pertanian at Putrajaya, which hubby suggested earlier. I never heard neither went to this place. Dari depan, cantik! It’s a food court concept, with stalls and sitting places. Ada Sate Samuri, laksa, bihun sup, goreng-goreng, roti john (ya Allah, orang beratur panjang for this roti john! Tatau nape!) and etc.

It was raining but redah jerrr!

Then we went back and I straight away took out my b’day cake and light the candles! Haha! Buat sendri je sebab tak sabar. Hubby managed to snap few pictures then the battery kaput (I hate it when the camera ALWAYS not available during special moments!) Sebagai galang gantinye, my phone la…dapat la snap sepotong dua…(apologize for the quality).

C L O S I N G, C L O S I N G, C L O S I N G….CLOOOOOSINGGGG (macam ‘brader’ Saiful Apek slalu nyanyi tu), kitorang tak makan pun cake tu sebab dah kenyang. Ada lagi dalam fridge. Malam nanti nak makan!

He once told me that I never wrote good things about him and I never praised him.

READ THIS!

AYANG SANGAT BAIK. AYANG SELALU TOLONG I MASAK DAN BASUH BAJU. AYANG JUGA SANGAT PANDAI. AYANG SELALU TOLONG BETULKAN GRAMMAR I DAN CERITA KAT I TENTANG POLITIK. AYANG JUGA MEMAHAMI DAN SUKA BERTOLAK ANSUR. ITULAH SUAMI YANG BAIK. AKHIR KATA, AYANG ADALAH PANDA YANG BULAT DAN COMEL!

Thank you Ayang…I love you…and till we celebrate it again next coming Monday!

No comments:

Subscribe To This Blog